Has Regain That Feeling had an impact on your life? Do you have a question about a point you didn't understand? A suggestion for a myth I missed? A secret to sexual self-discovery you have to share with other readers?
Leave your feedback here and other members of the community can respond. I'll regularly review the ideas shared here and respond. I look forward to your feedback!
Application Form For Entrance Exam In India
Telangana state Board will go to announce the notification for admissions in lateral entry into B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm courses for the upcoming academic year. The board organizes the lateral entry entrance exam for conducting the admissions for all the engineering colleges and universities every year. The common entrance exam official bulletin is available on online for candidate reference. You have a look at the information booklet to apply for the common test. All candidates can start to fill the TS ECET Application 2018 who has studied Diploma, B.Sc-mathematics, and FDH.
An applicant who takes this exam only eligible to claim the admission seats through the counseling process. The allotments for all the lateral entry courses offered purely based on the written exam score of the candidate. Starting date of application form will be from February 2018 through online mode. The last date of submission the application will be in March 2018. Written test will schedule in May 2018.
The application form for the next academic year will be posted on official website of TSECET 2018. For filling the applications, contenders should read the instructions provided by the Telangana state council for higher education notification. The candidates should match the eligibility criteria with equivalent educational qualification. The board instructs all young and talented candidates who want to pursue their professional studies in the engineering stream should submit their ECET 2018 Online form before the deadline.
Once you will be filled online registration forms, you can send only in online mode. No need to send it by offline or any speed post. So without any further delay, you can try to complete submit your registration form with all required documents and application fee.
How to apply online for TS ECET 2018
- For making your online registration, you can visit the official website of the board using the link ecet.tsche.ac.in
- You can search for the ECET Online Form column from the homepage and open it.
- Candidates can start to fill your details as per the format prescribed in the notification.
- It is must enter the applicant name, email id, phone number, date of birth and address for communication.
- You will move to next part of the registration form and fill the educational details, community, nationality, income and more.
- Candidates can upload the scanned copies of all the original documents with suitable format and size.
- Now you can pay the application fee from any nationalized bank through online mode using NEFT/ credit card/ debit card.
- After completing the online form, candidates can check once and submit the form.
TS ECET 2018 Application Fee
Entrance exam fee for general and OBC category candidates: Rs.800/-
Entrance exam fee for SC/ST category candidates: Rs.400/-
Late submission of application fee can be accepted with penalty as follow
For late submission of online forms with late fee: Rs.500, Rs. 1,000, Rs.5,000, Rs.10,000/-
TS ECET 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/tsecet-online-application-form/
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/